In a recent Hello article about the 10 most expensive celebrity houses in the UK, it came as no surprise that David Beckham was in the top spot. The dashing former footballer owns a house in London that is worth over $40 million.
In the late-1990s and early 2000s, David Beckham was simply the most famous footballer on the planet. Not the best, although pretty good, but definitely the most famous.
David Beckham Hits Top Spot
The $40 million house that should perhaps be called ‘Beckingham Palace,” is located in the luxurious and high-end Holland Park in West London. David and his wife Victoria purchased the mansion back in 2013 and spent a further $10 million on renovations and customizations.
The home enjoys a very stately design features with an elegant monochrome color scheme. Although not much is known about the interior, only from a few Instagram posts from the Beckhams, the house is home to a coffee machine worth more than $3,000.
The mansion fits in nicely with some of the Beckham’s other real estate purchases such as their $30 million Los Angeles house and their barn-conversion in the Cotswolds.
David and Victoria Beckham Are Loaded
His model-like chiseled looks, his football ability, and vast marketing appeal amassed David Beckham a jaw-dropping $750 million in career earnings just for kicking a pig’s bladder about a green field and looking good in a few photoshoots.
During his football career, he played for some of the most famous football clubs in the world such as Manchester United, Real Madrid, Paris SG, AC Milan, and LA Galaxy.
David Beckham is also famously married to Victoria Beckham, more commonly known as former Spice Girl “Posh Spice.” Living up to her ‘posh’ moniker, it is said that Victoria’s net worth is also around the $450 million mark, which is impressive in its own rights.
Also making the Hello list was megalomaniac music industry mogul Simon Cowell in second place. Former Take That pop star Robbie Williams came in third, while footballer Wayne Rooney and celebrity chef Jamie Oliver came in fourth and fifth respectively.
Featured image from Shutterstock.
MoneyMakers is a part of:
- The Rich Are Getting Richer Thanks to the Fed’s Stock Market Pseudo-Intervention
- Trump’s Coronavirus Stimulus Checks are Failing Where it Matters Most
- The Agony and the Ecstasy of Betting Big on Elon Musk
- The PlayStation 5 Faces a Titanic Threat – But It’s Not What You Think
- Meghan Markle Has an Evil Money Agenda – That’s Why She Failed as a Royal
- Meghan Markle Or Kate Middleton? Australians Say ‘Neither’
- Alyssa Milano’s Face Mask Is Her Crown as Queen of a Wildly Stupid Weekend
- Bank of America Is Wrong: We’ve All Become Preppers Now
- Hilary Duff Is Being Accused Of Child Molestation – Enough Is Enough
- Elon Musk to Start Couch Surfing – Grimes Is a Hero for Keeping Him Around
- Facebook & Twitter Want You to Permanently Work Remotely for Selfish Reasons
- Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Mathers Shows Us How to Be a Real Celebrity Child
- Hana Kimura’s Death Proves the WWE Isn’t The Only Problematic Wrestling Company
- Jamie Dimon ‘Fights’ Inequality as JPMorgan Begs for the QE That Caused It
- Khloe Kardashian’s Great New Look Doesn’t Fix Her Terrible Attitude
- Blame This Kid for the Irritating Grind of Assassin’s Creed Side Missions
- 3 Deceptive Reasons the U.S. Housing Market Suddenly Looks Red-Hot
- Think Ellen DeGeneres Is Shady? Dr. Phil Might Be Even Worse
- How Kate Middleton & Sophie Wessex Are Turning Meghan Markle Into an Afterthought
- Predatory Club Penguin Clones Should Remain Dead – Until a Disney Reboot