Comedian and actor Kevin Hart might be vertically challenged, but he is extremely funny and even more extremely loaded with cash. Did you know that the Jumanji star is worth at least $120? And that was back in 2017! He is said to have earned a further $57 million this year.
It’s one thing to be funny, handsome and charismatic, but to be both an actor and a comedian at the same time and be worth over $100 million, he joins a select few such as Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, and Adam Sandler, who turned their standup act into a major acting gig.
Kevin Hart – From Standup Comedy to Hollywood
When Kevin Hart first made his big mark on mainstream America back in 2008 with his I’m a Grown Little Man comedy special, who would’ve thought that the comic would take Hollywood by storm.
His on-screen chemistry with ‘The Rock’ Dwayne Johnson has been nothing short of monumental and could be compared to the comic-actor duo of Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor back in the 1980s. Johnson and Hart have worked together in the ultra-funny Central Intelligence and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and have wowed crowds with their combined charisma and natural comedic timing.
Hart as also starred in a myriad of other movie titles such as the cocky promotor in Grudge Match, Scary Movie 3, The Little Fockers, The Secret Life of Pets and many more.
Not many have made the transition from small stand-up comedy crowds to the big screen at the movie theater quite like Kevin Hart.
Kevin Hart Has Made a Fortune in 2018
It is widely reported that the comedian and movie star had a net worth of over $120 million back at the end of 2017, which really is a monumental figure. However, 2018 has also been a fantastic year for Hart.
The funnyman has reportedly been laughing to the bank in 2018 and although we are not quite finished for the year, it seems that Kevin Hart has managed to rack up $57 million this year, reported by Forbes, making him the 39th highest earning celebrity in the past 12-months.
Hart’s new tour, The Irresponsible Tour, has apparently sold over 1-million tickets this year and has earned him in the region of $30 million. The remake of Jumanji also grossed over $1 billion across the world this year, which would’ve also topped up his cash coffers.
What’s next for Kevin Hart? It seems the world is currently at his feet, which is not very far from his hands being so vertically challenged.
Feature image from Shutterstock.
MoneyMakers is a part of:
- The Rich Are Getting Richer Thanks to the Fed’s Stock Market Pseudo-Intervention
- Trump’s Coronavirus Stimulus Checks are Failing Where it Matters Most
- The Agony and the Ecstasy of Betting Big on Elon Musk
- The PlayStation 5 Faces a Titanic Threat – But It’s Not What You Think
- Meghan Markle Has an Evil Money Agenda – That’s Why She Failed as a Royal
- Meghan Markle Or Kate Middleton? Australians Say ‘Neither’
- Alyssa Milano’s Face Mask Is Her Crown as Queen of a Wildly Stupid Weekend
- Bank of America Is Wrong: We’ve All Become Preppers Now
- Hilary Duff Is Being Accused Of Child Molestation – Enough Is Enough
- Elon Musk to Start Couch Surfing – Grimes Is a Hero for Keeping Him Around
- Facebook & Twitter Want You to Permanently Work Remotely for Selfish Reasons
- Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Mathers Shows Us How to Be a Real Celebrity Child
- Hana Kimura’s Death Proves the WWE Isn’t The Only Problematic Wrestling Company
- Jamie Dimon ‘Fights’ Inequality as JPMorgan Begs for the QE That Caused It
- Khloe Kardashian’s Great New Look Doesn’t Fix Her Terrible Attitude
- Blame This Kid for the Irritating Grind of Assassin’s Creed Side Missions
- 3 Deceptive Reasons the U.S. Housing Market Suddenly Looks Red-Hot
- Think Ellen DeGeneres Is Shady? Dr. Phil Might Be Even Worse
- How Kate Middleton & Sophie Wessex Are Turning Meghan Markle Into an Afterthought
- Predatory Club Penguin Clones Should Remain Dead – Until a Disney Reboot